Lilypie First Birthday tickers

2013

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Dancing our way into the 3rd Trimester!

Two thirds down, one third to go!  I can't believe that in 3 months we will get to meet our little man, it seems so far away, but at the same time, so close.. And now, all of a sudden, I'm feeling the need to be prepared.  Not just for the nursery and a place for our little guy to live and grow, but for us too.  Example:  this weekend, Blake is at a photography workshop, and while I'm at home, I plan to make double every recipe, and freeze everything I can in order to make sure that when the baby arrives there is something I can quickly throw into the oven (or Blake can) so that we can eat the way we do now, or at least attempt to..  Also, I'm trying to put all the winter clothes that I can't wear into plastic bins so that I can actually figure out what exactly I can wear, and not just get sad at all the cute clothes that I used to be able to fit into... Hopefully, I'll be able to get back into those clothes next year!  I'm pretty sure this is what people refer to as "nesting".  I always thought that I was a "nester"anyway, but this is taking things to a new extreme.  All I can hope is that we are as prepared as we can be so that the transition with the little one will be as smooth as possible, hopefully that's not asking for too much!  I can only imagine how crazy the nesting would get if I didn't know, in the back of my mind, that we are moving shortly after the he's born.  All I can do right now is virtually "nest" for our new house... But I don't even really know what that looks like.  I do my best to imagine!

In baby news, Baby R really does think it's a dance party ALL the time.  He is constantly moving and (I think) break dancing in there.  It's a particularly odd sensation when I'm standing and he decides to make himself known.  I do like it though, it lets me know he's in there, and Blake can really tell too, which I think makes him feel closer to the whole experience, instead of just me.

I've been trying to get as much working out in as I can, I'm still feeling incredibly well.  People always ask me how I'm doing (which is nice), but I feel as if I disappoint them when I say that I'm feeling great, and besides the fact that I am a little more tired, and sometimes my back hurts, and I have to remember to drink lots of water, I feel similar to what I did before I was pregnant.  Oh, and the heartburn, the weirdest sensation ever since I'd never experienced it before... I love Tums.  They expect me to say more, and I just can't.  I'm sure this will change as I start to get bigger later on, and become more uncomfortable, but for now, I am only reminded by how my body is changing and growing (some is ok, like the belly, some... I dislike!)  I started to go to some Pure Barre classes, yoga classes and then walking, all in all I've been doing pretty well.  We'll see how I keep up in the next few weeks!

Here are the bump pics!  Please excuse the lastest pic, it was early in the morning, and apparently (from the bags under my eyes) I was still a little tired, and hadn't eaten breakfast yet!

He's definitely popped out this week, I can't see my feet in the shower anymore!  And, finally it seems a little more round, it's been pretty flat up until now.

No comments:

Post a Comment