On another note, I'm excited to say that another 221 baby has been born. My dear friend Robyn and her husband Billy welcomed Miss Lily Stewart into the world on the 20th. She looks sweet as can be and I can't wait to meet her, and to have her and baby R become friends. :)
We also had two other friends announce their pregnancies, and my brother got engaged to Caitlin! It's been a busy week of announcements around here, and I absolutely love it.
Last Friday I also got to partake in my first pre-natal massage (thanks Dad and Tristan!), it was nothing short of amazing. The wonderful spa here in Mt. Pleasant, The mom Spa (www.themomspa.com) was wonderful. They have this great table that has a hole cut in it, and for the first time in I don't know how many months, I got to lay face down on my stomach, the way I used to sleep at night. I could have stayed like that forever, and almost bought a massage table like that on the spot to use as my bed for the next few months.
Baby R is still moving and grooving his way through the day and we have another dr's appointment on Thursday, we will now be on the every other week schedule, it all seems so close! I'll be sure to post another update on that, and Blake's birthday, this weekend. :)
Now, for some pictures. I wore a striped tank on Sunday when Blake took these, and although Blake told me that the tank made me look "really pregnant" I didn't believe him until I saw these photos, WOW, I didn't think that I looked that big when I wore my black sweater to the office today...
Thank you striped shirt...
Like a ball right in front..
Happy Tuesday!



No comments:
Post a Comment