Lilypie First Birthday tickers

2013

Monday, February 6, 2012

10 Weeks to go...

Baby R and I had a Dr's appointment last Thursday, all is checking out great!  I am measuring just exactly where I need to be, and he can raise and lower his heartbeat, which is apparently a great sign that all of his neurological signals are working as they should.  Apparently, he likes to work out because he did it twice while we were in the office.

Baby is still on the move.  He was pretty violent with dad the other day.  At one point Blake had his hand on my belly and the little guy kicked so hard that Blake gave me a shocked look, and asked if that happened a lot.  I informed him that it was pretty much every day, and that it felt even harder to me!

I have been quite lucky with the weather this year, it's been unseasonably warm in South Carolina, and this weekend was no exception.  Every day was above 70, and it has definitely saved me from having to buy another jacket to cover my big belly.  :)

Blake and I took our first childbirth class tonight.  It was interesting, and I think after the four classes we'll learn a lot about what does, and can happen in the delivery room and what our options are when Baby R is ready to make his appearance.

We took this weeks picture outside since it was SO nice!  Getting bigger by the week, I guess those stripes from last week weren't an optical illusion...

No comments:

Post a Comment