Lilypie First Birthday tickers

2013

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Bennett's First Halloween

Yay for holiday season!  The first of many holidays was here yesterday.  It was a gloomy fall day here, so it was perfect for Bennett's little costume!  As an adult I was never big into dressing up.  But yesterday I wished I would have gotten the rest of the costume that went with Bennett's for myself and Blake.  Oh well, there is always next year when he hopefully actually realizes what is going on.
This year, Bennett wasn't too thrilled with his costume.  He isn't such a great fan of wearing hoods or hats on his head, and refused to make a smiley face for me when I tried to take a picture of him.  The only people he did smile at were Grandma, and the ladies at the grocery store (big surprise, he LOVES them).
I bought this costume a few months ago (yes, I know) when we were at Costco, and I think it was THE boys costume of the year.  As I signed on to facebook, I think I must have seen at least 10 other little boys with the same costume.  It was just too cute to pass up!  Bennett and I went to the pumpkin patch to snap a few photos, all of the other activities were a bit out of his age range.  Then it was off to the Manor to visit Great Grandpa Jack, and then off to church for our CCD class.  Plentywood girls volleyball went to district finals so we only had one highschooler, so, we cancelled class.  We went to visit Great Grandma Thelma and then a few others around town before Bennett insisted that it was bedtime.
Here are the best pictures I could get.








No comments:

Post a Comment