Lilypie First Birthday tickers

2013

Thursday, February 28, 2013

10 months

Being a 10 month old is pretty exciting.  As the month has been progressed Bennett has been walking more and more.  He's still a much faster crawler but he is getting there.  He does seem to walk more for no reason other than to just get across the room.
These were his first steps, since then he just toddles all over the house.

We've also been trying lots of new foods.  Bennett LOVES to eat, he eats pretty much everything, but the test is always how much of the scraps make it into the bottom of his high chair.  We know if it's a good meal when nothing is down there!  :)  Lately some favorites have been bananas, toast, salmon, and most vegetables.  Hopefully it stays that way!

What do you mean I shouldn't just stuff cauliflower in my mouth?

Yams, salmon and brussel sprouts

yummmmmm, banana!


We've been learning some new words, so far I can decipher "Mama", usually when he wants something it's just Mamamamamamamama on repeat.  We've also definitely gotten "Uh Oh" down.  I think I might say it a lot.. :)  Hopefully I can get it on video!

No comments:

Post a Comment