Lilypie First Birthday tickers

2013

Monday, April 4, 2011

We're Married!

Now that we are officially married, we can actually start working on this blog. :)  Maybe I'll have some more to say and maybe Blake will contribute too.  I know I just need to make it a habit, but I've been so bad about it!

Well, March 12, 2011 was a success, we got married, our friends and family were wonderful, and we had the most fantastic time.  We got our pictures back from our amazing photographer, Alex Rubin, and below are some of the best ones; although, it was VERY hard to choose.












A little out of order, but you get the idea..

Now, onto married life.  We had an amazing time in Costa Rica, the country was so much more than we expected it to be!  Beautiful countryside and amazing people.  And the food, I could eat fish every day, and hearts of palm were my favorite thing, so when I found out that they are the leading producer of hearts of palm, and I could get that in a cream sauce over talapia, I was overjoyed.  Blake had a fantastic time fishing, and caught 4 sailfish throughout the day, and our boat caught 8, it was really a successful day and I had a great time just sitting and enjoying the ocean.

Back in Charleston, I am still on the job hunt, and Blake is really enjoying Boeing.  The weather is starting to get warm and we are looking forward to summer!  The sunshine is a much enjoyed change from the spring of Seattle where it's dreary all the time.

We are looking forward to visitors in the next few months, and have some other things going on here, our weeks just seem to fill up!  I'll try to be better about posting, but well, I haven't been so no promises. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment