Lilypie First Birthday tickers

2013

Friday, May 17, 2013

Tractor Ride

The snow melted, it got warm outside, and it became BUSY!  As soon as the boys were able, they went into the field to start seeding.  This has left Bennett and I to spend a lot of time alone together as Blake is gone from before sunrise to long after B's bedtime.  So, the only way we could see him is if we visited him on the tractor.  Bennett did not seem to mind at all.  (Neither did Blake, I could already see the gleam in his eye of him stealing my helper as soon as he is able.)

Tractor Boys 
What, this ol' thing?
Dad, I got this... 
Seriously, I know how this thing works!
It's amazing how Bennett is already so fascinated by everything that is a machine and moves.  Currently they are all tractors, but he seems to know how they all work (from the gear shifts, the steering wheel, the wheels and tires) and he loves it.  I thought I'd have some more time before I have to really commit to the green and yellow, but it looks like B will be telling me all about the equipment sooner than expected!

No comments:

Post a Comment