About a month ago, Bennett turned 1! I can't believe that he is already a year old, and yet, I feel like SO much has happened in the last year. He is a busy, busy boy on two feet. We had a wonderful party at the farm the Saturday before Bennett's birthday. We even had some special "far away" guests. Auntie Beth and cousins Avery and Bryn came from Billings to help celebrate. Uncle Brenty all the way from Minneapolis, and Blake's cousin Brian and his wife Megan from Billings as well. It was Megan's first trip up to Pwood! Hopefully they'll come again, maybe next time in the summer so they won't have to hurry up and leave for hom because of a threat of a massive snowstorm (yes, in mid-April, a story for another day... sigh)
 |
| Hey, Mom, I'm eating! |
 |
| Mmmmm, cake! |
Bennett got a cute new birthday outfit for the special day, he was paying homage to his southern roots with his bow tie and suspenders! :) He was very neat with this cake, I think he was worried about not getting to get the sweet yumminess into his mouth.
Mom and Dad got a special treat for the one year anniversary of Bennett's birth too... When Bennett was born, Oma Ursi sent us two bottles of my favorite wine, Cakebread, for celebrating. We got to have a glass of the second bottle since we made it the whole year!
No comments:
Post a Comment