Well, that was the original title for this post. I literally sat down on the couch to write it, and I felt something "off". It was almost dinner time, the salmon was just coming off the grill, but I wanted to get something out there. Well, that never happened because 10 minutes later, my water broke and we were off to the hospital to meet our new little family member. I completely blame the Justin Timberlake Pandora station and the dance party (yes, complete with the running man) that I had in the kitchen as Blake and I were making dinner. Blake and I had been to the golf range earlier that day, and now it was time for some dancing, we were going to show this kid how fun "life on the outside" could be... And what do you know? It worked!
Pictures from earlier in the day, I was nauseated, and just all around felt huge and uncomfortable...
40 weeks and a day... HUGE..
Hey You! Time to come and hang out!
Feeling VERY pregnant...
No comments:
Post a Comment