Lilypie First Birthday tickers

2013

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Billings

We took a quick trip to Billings last weekend so that Blake could pick up his truck, we could see some friends, go shopping and I could go to my friend Kenzie's bridal shower.

Bennett had a few firsts on this trip.  We got to have lunch with our friends Matt and Steph.  It was great to see them again after so long.  And, of course, it was FANTASTIC to meet little Jack.  I hope that there will be many get togethers in the future, and I am so excited that these three moved back to Seattle so they are closer than they were in Charleston!  Baby J has the cutest chubby cheeks and is just such a sweetie.  And his parents aren't bad company either. :)

Cute boys!


Bennett also got to go swimming for the first time.  He REALLY loves his baths, so I'd thought that the indoor pool would be a huge hit.  The baby pool was ok, but he wasn't too sure about the rest of it.  I think that come summer there is only one remedy for that... more pooltime!  I don't think I will mind going the the pool a few times a week.  He did look so cute in his little swim trunks though...  I think Bennett thought that riding around on dad's shoulders wasn't too bad either.

not too sure

Really, guys?

Hmmmmm

Ok, this pool isn't so bad

Yes, the edge!

Now, this is where I want to be!




No comments:

Post a Comment