Lilypie First Birthday tickers

2013

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

First Haircut

Bennett got his first haircut today!  His hair is a bit out of control, although there is nothing that we can do to get the back part down, everyone keeps telling us if it gets longer it will eventually lay down... I'll believe it when I see it.  It just gets more and more crazy every day!  He did have his hair growing a bit long over his ears and the back was turning a bit mullet-ish so we decided that before we head off to California Bennett should get spiffed up.

I think he did very well!  There were no tears but we had to keep giving B treats so that would sit somewhat still while Jane cut his hair.  We even walked away with an amazing certificate that he successfully got his first hair cut.







No comments:

Post a Comment