Lilypie First Birthday tickers

2013

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Santa

At first I thought that Bennett wasn't going to get the chance to meet Santa this year.  I was crushed.  But, the Saturday before Christmas, the Ace hardware in town.  So, we went.  I secretly was hoping that Bennett would be one of those children who cried when they had their picture taken with Santa (I know, I am a mean mom, and I also know there are still plenty of years for that), but he was smitten with him.  I think he knows where presents come from though!



Then, on the Sunday before Christmas, all of the great grands on the Rasmussen side (or those that were in town and not sick), got together at Aunt Connie's house for some Christmas cheer.  THEN, SANTA made a surprise appearance.  We were able to get some pictures with Santa, and all the Rasmussen little's that were in attendance.



Saying "Hi" to Grandpa Jack


No comments:

Post a Comment