Lilypie First Birthday tickers

2013

Thursday, March 1, 2012

A fantastic shower and Oma visits!

It has been a very busy two weeks, but what a great two weeks it has been.

Oma Ursi came to visit for presidents day weekend.  It was so great to have her here.  Although I feel like we did so much, I also feel like we did nothing at all. On Friday we had a dr's appointment and Oma and Blake came along.  We heard the heart beat, all was great, and I measured a bit small but nothing to be concerned about.

On Sunday Mom and I went to the baby shower at Miss Corrin's house.  Corrin and Corinne did such a fantastic job with planning and pulling it all off.  The theme was Dr. Suess and it was so cute!  We played some baby shower games and then it was time to open presents.  Baby R is very loved and both baby and mom got some very cute (and very necessary!) items.  I can't be thankful enough for all of the wonderful friends and family that we have.  As a family we are already so blessed to have so many people that love Baby R before we even get to meet him.  I know that he (and we) already have such a fantastic support system and lots of family and friends!

 The table of snacks!
 Smelling diapers
 What kind of chocolate is this?

 Sarah's reaction is pretty classic in this one!
 221 there in spirit!
 Lexie's little man onesie, he will be so dressy!
 Oh, Baby the places you'll go (perfect for his travel obsessed parents!)

 Corinne's amazing diaper cake! with a treat in the middle for when Baby R comes
 Oma Ursi and me at the shower!

Thank you again to everyone, if you weren't there you were missed but your presence was felt! And thank you mom for coming to Charleston and hanging out with all of us, Blake and I loved having you here...

No comments:

Post a Comment